View My Stats

Thursday, December 22, 2005

A Very 'Merry' Christmas

Ew...I can't believe I'm stuck in a-what should I call it?-room in Christmas. All alone. Even without my lightsaber! Where is Yoda?! Didn't anyone notice someone had disappeared? Hello I'm a jedi master! I don't want to touch the 'meal-for-jedi' one more time... I really miss obi's cooking now... Now memories really do flash back in my head just like dying people said.-Wait,dying? Oh no,I don't want to die yet! I've got two movies to watch, three more shoppings to go, one handbag to buy, a speeder to mend, three people to shout at , and...

8 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Jedi carry handbags? Interesting.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Revan said...

Meh heh heh heh... If you want to survive this encounter to go shoping again, you'll probally have to use the power of the dark side. Once you expierience the power of the dark side, you may want to join me...

3:55 PM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said...

Ew... don't listen to revan Master Tachi, it juz doesn't worth and hope you a MERRy CHristmas!!! I can't think of others to comfort you bu Actually it's a special Christmas, right?
*off for shopping*

2:38 AM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

Oh of course jedi carry handbags! I have three Dior, two Gucci, five LV and one Hermes. Hey do i have two or three Gucci?

Dark power??? Isn't that for people that are dark?

And Katt help me to buy a purse if LV is on sale,okay?

10:26 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Wow, being a Jedi obviously pays much better than being an Officer. Curse my complete lack of force powers.

12:28 AM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said...

Ew... Alright *looking at my purse* if I got enough money *counting*

Ew... Hope tht's enough
*off for shopping again*

4:36 AM  
Blogger 非凡 said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

3:05 AM  
Blogger freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Counter