View My Stats

Friday, November 11, 2005

holo diary 9-wait...

Mmmm....A delightful bubble bath is exactly what i need now. I take off my robe and leggings and step into the bath tub full of pink bubbles(When did I start to like pink?).Of course,I take my holo-pad with me.Let me see...Here's it.The information of the bounty hunter.He has done many serious crime before.Everytime he attacks before the victim know himself is the victim.He's not an easy guy.*frown*Oh this is so boring.What can I do with these words?Hello i'm not playing crossword!Can someone please at least say,'Do you want me to help'?Where has the jedi council gone? 'The Force you should follow and the truth you will find.'I have heard this no less than 10000 times.But the Force can't catch the bounty hunter for me!

Wait.I hear someone.Oh I better go out and take a look.Here's my bath robe.Maybe I should wear my leggings too.

Hello?Anyone here?Mmm it's strange.I've got a bad feeling about this.Hey who are you?Why are you-WAIT-

connection broken............

7 Comments:

Blogger flu said...

*GASP!*

11:34 AM  
Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

Uh-oh! Spagettio!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said...

Hello? Hello? Hello!!!????? Where are u? Who's that guy? What had he / she done? Where are u now?? Will u be able to come back to attend the concert on time, if not I'll bid them *giggle*

8:55 PM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said...

hello??????

2:59 AM  
Blogger Shaak Ti said...

Do you know what they say about electronics and water? Neither do I.

-Ti

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm surpised that you havn't given this person a Force-wedgie, yet!

2:17 PM  
Blogger freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Counter