View My Stats

Friday, November 25, 2005

HeLp!

*blink blink* Hey where am I? Ouch my back hurts-WHERE IS MY LIGHTSABER?! I lost it? Oh now I remember that I was bathing and heard a strange noise and... I fainted!? So what'd happened? *curious*

Well now I can only see nothing, absolutely nothing, except the complete darkness. There is even no any light! So where it can be? Oh-wait, someone's coming, I'd better pretended to be unconscious... * 'fainted' *

A man came in ... Isn't him the bounty hunter I got to arrest? Oh no... *frown* It seems that he got no weapon and it's so dark that he probably cannot see me if I am quiet enough...this maybe the only chance to attack him before I was attacked. *jump up and rush to the bounty hunter*

Oh no, he turned to me so quickly just like he knew already that I'm going to attack him. I can only feel that I was attacked from the back and ...

8 Comments:

Blogger flu said...

It's a shame that you don't have a blaster helmet to bonk his noggin with...

1:08 PM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said...

*sigh* So where you are, MAster Tachi?

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It almost sounds like you have more then one attacker.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Wow, Anonymous certainly is helpful and insightful. If he/she has any idea where I left my star cruiser keys, could you let me know?

8:38 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Almost sounds like your stuck in obiwans room, is there a fine powder on the floor, if yes its probably cheeto dust. DONT LIGHT ANYTHING, Place could blowup.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said...

*lol* I'd better check Master Kenobi's room then

5:19 PM  
Blogger Callista said...

Fluke's right, a helmet is needed.

2:01 AM  
Blogger freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Counter