View My Stats

Thursday, October 13, 2005

taggy!

wow i am tagged by ani!so here is it:

10 years ago i was...
1)a jedi knight
2)without ferus but had katt
3)and ob-nevermind.

5 years ago i was...
1)a jedi master!
2)with ferus
3)younger!

1 year ago i was...
1)change my hairstyle
2)killing bounty hunters
3)still the rock climbing champion

yesterday i was...
1)dizzy
2)tired
3)packing for mission


5 snacks I enjoy the most...
1)cheetos!
2)jinny brownies
3)ice-cream
4)chocolate
5)palp's oreo

5 songs I know all the words to...
1)cheesy cheetos
2)we are the champion
3)rocky road
4)jedi on sith
5)love is blinding

5 ideal places for running away to...
1)master adi's house
2)obi's house(because no one dare to go in)
3)library
4)in my speeder
5)mustafar

5 items you will never see me wear...
1)only undie
2)mini skirt
3)see-through
4)t-back?
5)nothing
*i am glad i'm already a jedi master so master yoda won't tell me to wear t-back in the see-through for my trial*

5 biggest joys in my life...
1)have foka
2)have master yoda
3)being a jedi master
4)had a lover
5)being a girl

3 favorite toys...
1)lightsaber!
2)speeder
3)blaster
*i'm a little bit violent,aren't i?*

so how's it?

10 Comments:

Blogger Adi Gallia said...

I'm glad you think of my place as a safe haven, but next time you come over NO CHEETOS! You got orange powder all over my nice couch.

7:51 AM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

master !

9:50 PM  
Blogger Mace Windu said...

"im a little bit violent arent I?"

Arent we all Siri?

1:42 PM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said...

Ugh.... I juz forgot what I wanna say... Plus, em... yup, long time no see, studying, you know.

6:42 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

One of the biggest joys in your life I am?

Touched I am. *Sniff*

Shut up, Young Skywalker! Crying I am not! In my eye, somehthing is.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

She loves you more than she loves being a Jedi Master, having had a lover, or being a girl.

Uh, isn't that just a wee bit scary? No?

4:52 PM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said...

Hey, u come, Typho. Long time no see and now I got a fever *sigh*

8:52 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

I'm not here. Pretend you didn't see me.

6:13 AM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

oh master yoda!*hug*

6:36 AM  
Blogger freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Counter