View My Stats

Sunday, October 02, 2005

holo diary 6-oh no.

dear mr. diary,
oh no.oh no.what have i done?why is my life so hard?why love never goes smoothly?why?tell me why.WHY!?
tonight i had my secret meeting with Quinlan Vos.after we have exchanged our information,Quinlan Vos suggested(damn this damnable suggestion!)practising our lightsaber move.i said okay(damnable okay!)and we started.we had fun.yeah we HAD fun.it's a long time since my last practice with Quinlan Vos and i really missed it.we did our best and of course,i won.i threw his lightsaber away with force.Quinlan Vos ended up laying on the floor and i stood on him.i deactive my lightsaber and grinned.then,that damnable Quinlan Vos kicked my leg and i fell on him.right ON him. we did that a lot when we were padawans,so we hugged and laughed and felt nothing wrong.at that damnable time,typho rushed in(that damnable door lock!)and shouted 'siri i've got-'and freezed.then i know something went wrong.TOTALLY wrong.typho ran away with wide eyes and i chased after him.i've never run so fast.not even kenobi and ferus were in danger.but he had disappeared into the dark.forever,forever and ever......

9 Comments:

Blogger flu said...

8-0

7:22 AM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said...

*sigh* You really need to explain this to Typho. He sent me a message about this juz now and hope tht you both can solve ur problem *sigh*

9:55 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

*sigh*he doesn't understand me...

1:40 AM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said...

*sigh* Agree with u, man is man

3:34 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Of my favorite soap opera this reminds me - The Young and the Clueless

5:03 AM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

MASTER YODA!IT HURTS!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Your pain I feel.

5:59 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I don't know, Siri. I'm not buying it...

3:45 PM  
Blogger freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Counter